THANK YOU to all of our 2018 Carnival Volunteers who helped make last year’s carnival such a big success!
THANK YOU to everyone who came out to ride the rides,enjoy the food and live music, and to support our parish and school.
We look forward to seeing everyone next year for the 2019 St. Margaret’s Carnival
May 20th – 25th, 2019.
• Live Music • Beer Garden • Great Food • Fun Rides
• Fun for the Whole Family!
Ticket Options for Rides at the Carnival:
MegaBand Wristband Purchases
– entitles one person to ride all the rides the entire week of the carnival (does not include Gravity Storm)
- Pre-Carnival Special $40 until May 18, 2019 – MegaBands will be available for purchase in the following ways:
- During the Carnival Week $45 – MegaBands will be available for purchase for $45 during each night of the Carnival. Wristbands are purchased on-site at the ticket booth at the carnival site.
- Please note, once the MegaBands are put on, they MUST be kept on the wrist until the Carnival ends. If they are removed, you will have to purchase a new one. NO EXCEPTIONS! These are the rules of Skelly Amusements and the Carnival Committee has no say in this matter! Ride height restrictions are the same for MegaBands as they are for the ride tickets.
Family Night Wristband Purchases
– Tuesday, May 21, 2019 and Wednesday, May 22, 2019 only
- Day-pass wristband $25 each night – one person can ride all the rides for that one night (does not include Gravity Storm);
- Wristbands are purchased on-site at the ticket booth at the carnival site.
Sheet Tickets and Individual tickets
– purchased on-site at the ticket booth at the carnival site
- Sheet of 24 tickets for $20
- Sheet of 64 tickets for $50
- Individual tickets – $1 each
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase a MegaBand Below
Come Volunteer at the Carnival!
Each night we need approximately 60 volunteers to staff the Food Tents, Beer Garden and Games. Volunteers are needed from 5:45pm – 10:00pm (11pm on Friday and Saturday).
Each night we need:
- Food Tents – 12 volunteers (runners)
- Beer Garden – 3 volunteers
- Game Booths – 40 + volunteers
If you would like to volunteer, please contact the Infant Jesus Rectory at (856) 848-0047 or send an email with your contact information to Megabands99@gmail.com, and a Carnival Committee member will contact you. Thank you!